Tuesday, June 24, 2008

New Gym






SO, I have always made it a point to find a nice gym whenever I move to a new city. Well, we have been living in San Diego now for almost 8 months and I just now found an awesome gym. After months of gym hopping and finally settling with using the free navy gyms..I thought I was content...until today. The gym just opened up a few months ago and is great. It is called fit (http://fitathletic.com/sandiego/index.html). I worked out there tonight and as I was stretching out on the porch, I was watching the San Diego Padres and the Minnesota Twins play baseball(of course the Padres were losing:( ). The gym has a great view of the inside of the baseball stadium, is super clean, has a cool lounging pool, great music, nice locker rooms, awesome classes(including yoga and spinning), I could go on and on. Trevor is gone so he hasn't seen it yet, but as soon as he comes home I will take him to check it out and hopefully we will become members!



No comments: