I am definitely ready for Trevor to be home. I know he was only gone for not even 2 full weeks, but the time sure did crawl by. I kept myself busy especially with work, but it is still hard to be away from your best friend and the person that you enjoy being around so much.
I am also ready to start eating better dinners. I find that I just don't cook meals when it is just myself at home. Tonight, I ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Now, don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with PB&J...I love it! but several nights in a row for dinner can get a little old after awhile. Trevor will be home tomorrow night and if he is home in time for dinner then I am going to cook a fantastic meal. Maybe salmon with grilled asparagus and cous-cous? How does that sound? I saw a great post on a friends blog about a recipe for pesto. I love pesto but have never made it myself. I think I may have to give it a try. Perhaps tomorrow night for dinner?? I will have to let you know what I decide.
For now, I think it is time to put my 3 brown bananas to good use and make some homemade banana bread for Trevor. YUM!

No comments:
Post a Comment