So it has been over a year since I posted to our blog. I guess you could say that some little girl named Lily Kate has been keeping her mommy very busy. After the first four or five months of enduring a colicky baby, Lily continues to get sweeter and sweeter every day. She sure has been a blessing to us and I couldn't imagine our lives without her in it. Lily is on the move these days so we try to keep her busy with play dates at parks and the zoo and exploring all that San Diego has to offer.
We are trying to make the most of the time we have left here in San Diego. Trevor is winding down at work and Lily and I are using our zoo pass as often as we can and hitting the parks most days. This past weekend was great! On Saturday we went to Balboa Park to hang out and relax together. We went to the rose garden where Lily loved to smell the roses. Saturday night we were going to go to the Padres game(the catcher for the San Diego Padres is our neighbor - Nick Hundley), but decided to go eat dinner at El Vitral which is a mexican restaurant right outside the park and you can practically see the game going on while eating dinner on the patio. Lily was great at dinner and had fun flirting with the waiter:). On Sunday, Trevor decided to take Lily Kate to the Padres game so mommy could have some quiet time. They had a great time together and I think they are going to do father/daughter outings more often. We finished off the weekend by enjoying the evening at the concert at the park on Coronado with the Eisenburgs. We had a picnic dinner and chased around our walking/crawling/scooting babies. :) We had a great time with everyone and are definitely going to miss hanging out with Cooper and Mackenzie(and Mitch and Nicole).
I guess the countdown is on until we move. We have 5 full weeks and we are going to make the most of every day here. On the schedule for this week is 2 trips to the zoo, a play date with some friends at a park and a possible trip to Sea World. Am I trying to do too much? We'll see how much we get accomplished.
I am going to try to do better with the blog. No promises but we'll see how it goes.
Here are some pictures. ENJOY!
No comments:
Post a Comment