In just a couple of hours, Trevor and I will be headed out to the hospital to be induced. We will finally be meeting our little girl very shortly. I have very mixed feelings. I am very excited but also a little anxious and nervous about what is to come. I pray that all will go smoothly with the induction and that our little baby girl cooperates and doesn't take too long to meet us. This has been a great pregnancy for me and I have thoroughly enjoyed it! The Lord answered our prayers about keeping my blood pressure low and I am so thankful to Him for that. God sure is faithful.
Trevor and I have been "nesting" ALL day long, or maybe it is just called giving our house a good all over cleaning. We can't bring our baby home into a dirty, messy house can we?
Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers during this pregnancy. I have sure felt them. Please continue to pray that this evening goes smoothly and we have a healthy baby girl sometime tomorrow. My mom arrives on Tuesday to help and we are looking forward to seeing her and having her with us for the next 2 weeks. We will keep you posted and I will update the blog as soon as I can.
2 comments:
I can't wait to meet her!
hope all goes well - we will be thinking of you. little girls are so much fun!
Post a Comment